Kids had a blast for Halloween!
We had an Uncle Sam, Supergirl, Clown and Iron Man
We had an Uncle Sam, Supergirl, Clown and Iron Man
Jay had a little Halloween party at his preschool complete with some singing for the parents
Nothing cuter than distracted preschoolers. Love it!
On Halloween Jay didn't have school so I decided to take him down mainstreet. It's one of my favorite things in Cache Valley and it has become a special time for the "youngster" to hang with mom while the others are at school. Kevin even met us down there
How often do you get to have Mom and Dad all to yourself AND eat all the candy you want? He was pretty excited!
Kids all had Halloween parties at school and then we made some mummy pizzas before heading out to trick or treat
Kev thought he was pretty clever with his costume, but it was a success. Everyone loved it
Such a goof. That's one of the reasons I love him!
Jay and I went around our big block then came home to pass out candy. I'm glad he only went to one block- look at all this loot!!
It was a success. I always want to throw out the candy a few days into it with all the tummy aches and mood swings and tantrums from the little guy, but I do love seeing the kids dress up and have fun! Such a fun day!