May 27, 2015

End of the Year Programs

We have been so busy these last few weeks with all of the events going on at school and all the different programs!
Arianna finished preschool and they did a little program. 
On the last day of preschool they got to tie-dye their preschool shirts to wear for the program
 
With her teacher Miss Josie. Hailey had her too. We love Miss Josie! :)

Speaking of Hailey...the 1st graders all put on a program last Thursday full of songs and lots of fun faces to capture on camera. ;)
She always tries to hide from the camera so I love this picture of her smiling in action! So cute!


I just love these ones Kevin snapped of her outside

 Jay wanted in on the action too ;)
And I had to add this one of him. Around the house he is always either wearing a construction hat or a fireman hat and driving all his little trucks around calling his little lego men workers saying, "Lets get to work guys!" He is so imaginative I just love it!