November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!!
Hailey wanted to be a witch, and Scott a football player so we made it easy- all the boys football players, all the girls witches! :)
Scott and Hailey got to dress up for school. Their principal was even a pirate. I got to go to Scott's class party (mostly to be his body guard lol)
 Ari had preschool and they had a light breakfast and program with the kids singing
 Jay stayed home and played in the neighbor's leaves. Grandpa Ken came to visit and so he got to hang out with him too!
 He kept saying, "I cute football player!" 
 and then I taught him to say "hike" and "touchdown"
So adorable
 More pictures. My dad let me borrow his camera...so I am back in business with pictures!
 Grandma bought the girls these witch costumes, and Hailey's even had lights in the skirt that lit up
 I can't get over how big Scott looks in his costume! Must be the shoulder pads!
Kevin has been a good sport. If I force myself to dress up, he has to do it too!
 
 We didn't make it as far trick or treating as we did last year. Everyone just wanted to come home after one short walk around the big block. That's okay with me! Less candy!
 Jay was so cute. We strolled him in the big red wagon and he got out for some of the houses, but after he had a pile going he just wanted to dig in...too much work going to each house.
When we got home he kept eating and eating and then started saying, "For you Mom" "For you Dad" and gave it all away and then said, "I lay down"
Sugar crash
Another fun and successful Halloween. Hailey is already planning next years costume and is sad to wait a whole year...she says she's going to be a clown. We will see.