It's back to school time for Scott and Hailey
(Arianna starts in September)
It's so fun that these two get to be in the same school and they get to ride their bikes together to and from.
Scott is a big 3rd grader this year!! So hard to believe!
I swear this kid grew this summer! I did measure him tonight and he grew 2 1/2 in 6 months, so I was right!
And Hailey is in 1st this year.
1st grade is the hardest on me just because that's when they go to all day school (except Scotts was kindergarten when he went all day). I'm just going to miss this sweet little thing! She is truly my little shadow and I'm not sure I'll know what to do without her!
Hailey wanted me to walk them in on the first day, so I was able to snap a picture of them at their doors. Hailey got Ms. Jensen this year which was Scott's 1st grade teacher and just happens to be the sweetest most awesome teacher in the school! :)
And Scott was so excited about getting Mrs. Bowman. I asked him if he had ever met her and he said, "No, I've just seen her before and she's the one I wanted" lol
This sunflower Hailey brought home in a little cup the last week of kindergarten and we had to transplant it next to our mailbox. She has been having fun giving it TLC :)
Jay is moving up in the world and getting so big. He has never been a huge talker and usually just says, "night night, mama, and dad" Well one day a week ago he just woke up and started speaking fluently. It was hilarious. He is OBSESSED with trucks and so every time we are in the car he yells at the top of his lungs, "Truck!! Car!!! TRACTOR!" lol
He is going to be 2 soon! Crazy!
On the first day of school Arianna got invited to play at a friends house, so I took the opportunity to get lunch at Costa Vida- which just so happens to be Jay's favorite place to eat! I usually just feed him off my plate but for this special occasion I got him his own kids meal. I took this picture from my phone and you can tell he is pretty excited about his lunch date with mom! :)
Arianna is enjoying the quiet time with Mom for a few more weeks. She kept asking me "when does Hailey's school start?" lol She was excited to rule the roost! She gets to start preschool after Labor Day
