July 21, 2014

We had a fun 4th of July with all the traditional Cache Valley events-
Watched the fireworks on the 3rd and went to the Hyrum parade on the 4th. I colored Scott and Hailey's hair last year and had some left over so I decided to do all the kids this year. We have tie dyed shirts every year for 3 years I think, but I didn't have time this year. Luckily last years still fit! :)

 Looks like a little punk doesn't he? I didn't realize the hair color was going to stain his car seat and comb forever....he had red hair for a week after! lol
Last year we had my niece Mia with us and she said you HAVE to get icecream on the 4th of July so we decided to make that a tradition. We did icecream and grilled hot dogs for dinner. Then Saturday night we had the fun car show parade down main street. It was a fun and relaxing holiday.
Jay all washed up after bath- such a cutie!