February 10, 2014

Snow Snow and More Snow!

We have been getting dumped on here in Cache Valley! Soooo much snow!
 Hailey is so funny because I say she's a beach bum, but she's also a little snow bunny too. All the kids love being out in the snow. I wish I shared their enthusiasm lol
 Our ward also had a ski night on Friday. What should have taken 45 minutes took 90 to get there and they even closed down the canyon because of a few semi truck accidents. Rumors were flying that we were going to have to spend the night at Beaver Mountain, but luckily that wasn't the case! 
Scott and Hailey got to ski for their first time and even got a semi private lesson (probably because the other people were stuck in the canyon)
 They didn't even complain about the snow dumping down...they were having a great time! After the lesson they just kept skiing on the bunny hill and Kevin and I took turns watching them.
This is called the magic carpet- takes the kids up to the top!
The kids had a blast for hours and got to stay up way past their bedtime
 Jay took a little nap in the lodge and then we headed home
 We put the kids to bed around 10 pm and then decided to shovel the 10 inches that was left on our driveway while we were gone skiing. I got tired of shoveling and decided to start rolling, so we came up with this to surprise the kids in the morning :)