October 28, 2013

Jay figured out how to stand up all by himself on the 24th. 
I just looked over and there he was, pretty proud of himself too I might add. He has taken a few un-supported steps from object to object, but nothing quite yet. He is the fastest crawler on the planet, so I can see why he wouldn't want to walk!
He dropped one nap and has been down to just 1 nap a day for about a week. When he's getting sleepy he just plops down on the ground, it's pretty cute.
I had to get a picture of his favorite thing to do- sneak into the pantry. And it's always for the same thing every time- raisins :)
 Kevin build this shed in our backyard, although I say it's a shop lol. Anyway he has been shingling it, which proved to be pretty fun for Scott and Hailey on Saturday!
I love how this John Deere has just been passed down to each kid! Hailey came up with a seatbelt solution so that Jay could ride in his own seat, and Ari was loving riding him around the yard. (Of course I stayed right next to them) He just stood there hanging onto his little handle bouncing and laughing and having a great time.