August 17, 2012

 My pictures have been pretty dull lately because lets face it- our life right now is consumed with opening up boxes! I will probably have some pictures of the house next week. My sisters keep bugging me but they are going to have to wait! :)

 Ari gets her own room in this house and is thoroughly enjoying every minute! Especially since she gets the kitchen in her room which is her favorite toy to play with
 I gave Scott a haircut but he refused to let me touch the top. I told him that was okay as long as he combed it over nicely, but every now and then he thinks he can get away with a mohawk- I don't think so bud!
Last Saturday night we went out to dinner and he ordered a rootbeer with his meal. So he's sitting there sipping on his drink saying to Hailey, "Haha Hailey my drink tastes like cherry coke!" I'm like, "No it doesn't quit saying that. Like they would give a 6 year old coke." Well he kept on so I grabbed it and tasted it and it was! He wasn't too thrilled when we exchanged it for rootbeer. He's had caffeine one time in his life and it wasn't pretty. He was running up and down a giant hill for 2 hours without a rest. lol
 Hailey is still in her jammies and clearly doesn't have her hair done, but the kids were "helping" me put all my memoirs into my cedar chest one day last week. They love looking through that stuff and I also have each of their outfits they wore when we took them home from the hospital. Hailey's doll just had to wear her outfit.
 The biggest excitement of the week...
Arianna is riding her trike! She has been "riding" it for a while but couldn't quite get the pedals down and this week she has been riding all over the street, up and down hill.
 She has a cousin her age doing jumps off of ramps on a bike without training wheels....she likes to take things slow what can I say :)
Kevin reminded me that all our kids got their bikes when they turned 3 which she will be doing in just 6 months. I can hardly believe that. She's still my little baby girl!


I use my camera remote to take pictures of my pregnant belly and Ari was having so much fun the other day. She took at least 20 of herself :)
Only because I haven't shown any pictures of my belly in a very long time- here ya go.
I'm 32 weeks and feeling huge for sure
Baby Boy is still waiting on a name....maybe you can help. Kevin's middle name is Jay so we would like to use that possibly. I have my mind pretty made up but as usual, Kevin just can't decide. Ya'll know our last name, here's some choices for first and middle.
Jay Russell
Russell Jay
Branson Jay
Jay Branson
Pierce (don't know a middle for that one)