One of Scott's favorite things in Cocoa Beach was the Ron Jon Surf shop...imagine that :) Here's the kiddos in their Ron Jon shirts since I didn't get one of them on the beach with them
Kevin and I were asked to be hosts for the Kansas City Temple open house in 2 weeks (link here) and are so excited! They said more than 90,000 people are going to be coming and it's going to be one of the biggest temple open houses in church history. Which also makes it a bit nerve racking that we are one of the couples giving tours! I told Kevin he's doing all the talking!
These were taken with my cellphone, so it's much more beautiful in person :)
Anyway we got to go up to Kansas City to do the training and we brought the kids and had a picnic lunch at my favorite place there- the Historic District
after lunch Scott was having fun rolling around in the grass :)
feeding the ducks peanut butter and jelly crusts and goldfish :)
Ari and I were standing on a bridge taking this picture of Kevin, Scott and Hailey in the middle of the other bridge- we were waving at each other from the different bridges
We had planned on doing the training all day because we were going to trade the kids off, but thanks to a great friend of mine's mother who stayed and watched the kids in the nursery room, we had the rest of the day to play. We even got to take the kids to the Liberty Jail which they thought was pretty neat, especially Scott. He's been talking about it all week.
The older two were at school and I was doing laundry with the mud room door open while Ari was playing in the garage. I had to take a picture because this is sooo Scott when he was this age... she looks like him and tries to act like him too. Pretty cute.
I put Ari's hair up in a pony and she looked so big! Everybody around here thinks she's 3...she's just extra tall. (Reminds me so much of Mia Candice- she looks so much like her sometimes!)
I'm getting so antsy for the summertime! I can't wait for Scott to be out of school and just enjoy the nice weather. The kids and I planted some flowers in the front yard this week and have been enjoying 80 degree weather. Scott is getting pretty sick of school too with all this warm weather- he just wants to play! Just 2 more months Scott- who hoo!












