I have some master manipulaters in my house. Hailey being the best, but it's a close call between her and Scott.
Hailey got her brand new microphone from Christmas taken away because she chose to throw a major temper tantrum at bedtime. After lots of warnings I told her if she continued her microphone would be taken away for 1 week. She continued, so I took it. 3 days later on Monday she runs up to me and says she has a brilliant idea! "Dad can play the guitar and Scott can play his guitar and you can play the piano Mom and Ari can play the drums and I can sing and we will have a show!" I was like, "Oh yeah Hailey that sounds like a great idea" and she looks at me with those big blue eyes and says with one finger pointing, "There's only one problem...I'm going to need that microphone back"
Nice try Hailey.