Road Trip! My mom and I packed up the kids and headed off to Idaho, stopping in Utah to see Aunt Brooke of course!
Hailey practicing her soccer skills in Iaho
Cute little Mia
Hailey was running and launching herself off the side of the pool and landing on her stomach...putting on a show for everybody
My Uncle Jeff drove my Grandma Lill, my Aunt Kristin and some of my cousins up to visit... Here's Hailey hiding from my Uncle Jeff and the water hose
Scott decided to fight back with water bottles. We were all sitting there laughing until we found out he was getting them out of a new case in the garage! Little stinker!
I think he was a little scared when Scott started making grenades with bottles and pine cones... I don't know where he comes up with these things
Don't these three look like trouble?
Hailey with Grandma and Great Grandma Lill
My Grandma Lill :)
My Grandpa LaVall passed away this April just after celebrating their 61st wedding anniversary in December, so Grandma Lill has been having a pretty hard time being without her sweetheart.
These were taken at a little lake near Shoshone falls. We had a picnic dinner and let the kids play on the beach until after 9 (it doesn't get dark there until after 10!)
Such a cute picture of Mia in Scott's hat
Ari and her popcorn... :)
Morning Sunshine! Ari learned how to say "Scott" and "Hailey" and it is the cutest thing ever! Hailey's going to start getting into trouble now because the other morning Ari was crying and when I asked her what was wrong she said, "A-yee" :)
Fishing at the pond with Grandma
Scott canoeing with Aunt Candice
Hailey kayaking with Grandma
Since we swam every day in Vegas Hailey started getting comfortable in the water putting her face in and stuff, and then one day in Idaho she just went for it- no plugging her nose or anything! I was so proud of her and I was literally jumping up and down
Look Dad! This video is for you!
Untitled from Nicole on Vimeo.Happy 4th of July (Buhl Idaho Style) :)
It was a bright and sunny morning, can you tell?
Scott Ari and Hailey enjoying the parade
My Mom and I :)
Best Pals these two...
Me and my squad
Well at least Ari is looking at the camera...that's about as good as it gets 1 out of 3 :)
After the parade they have a festival at the park with live music, bounce houses, and vendors. Kevin and I brought the kids last year and had these super yummy corn dogs, so I had to get them again this year with the kids- soooo yum!
Cutie pie Scott
Hailey and Mia riding the train
Scott got to be in the front which is a major step up from last year when he wouldn't even ride at all :)
All tuckered out
Such a cute picture of Hailey in the front yard
Hailey and Mia waiting patiently (in their jammies) for the firework show to start
I thought for sure Ari would have been scared of the fireworks, but she just layed in my lap and watched the entire thing without making a peep
We're not done yet! Next we are picking Dad up from the airport and spending our last week in Newport California! Yeah!