Spring Break started off cold and snowy, but by the middle of the week it was in the 70's and for us that meant going to the zoo
I'm so excited because we got a year pass so now we can go anytime we want! My kids love animals, so it's going to be a fun summer. They even had a little petting zoo
Here's a video of a goat and donkey getting a little too close to Ari (don't worry, I sanitized the stroller after)
Untitled from Nicole on Vimeo.It was just me with the three kiddos, and Hailey got tired (and hungry...after lunch she was a happy girl at the zoo)
I ended up giving her a piggy back ride for 3/4th the time
Luckily Scott takes his roll as big brother very seriously and was thrilled to stroll Ari around
The next excitement was that the circus was in town, so Dad got off work early on Friday so we could all go. What a night for sure! (these pics are with my phone so they're kinda blurry)
On Saturday Kevin dropped me off at the outlets in Branson for some mom time while he took the three kids fishing. He got them their own fishing poles and the whole bit...such a great dad (and husband!)
They loved it so much that Scott begged us to do it again, so we did on Monday
Hailey isn't as big of a fishing fan as Scott, lets just put it that way. She kept saying, "I'm BORING!" It was a crackup. I told her I was coming this time and her and I could do fun things and she said, "Oh..and Scott and Dad will do the boring things?"
Scott loves it. He has a lot of patience for a 5 year old- he just really enjoys it
The only fish of the night was caught by Ari and me. But to be fair our pole was in the longest because Kevin was dealing with the other two every time it would get stuck or tangled. I told him that's how it was with my dad and 4 girls...he was always getting someone out of trouble and never really got to fish.
The rest of the week we spent playing together, flying kites and just hanging out
Sweet little Ari
Sweet little Ari
and trouble maker Ari...




