I think I officially had my favorite Valentine's Day. Kevin and I got to take a weekend getaway to San Diego, California. When we found out my sister Bre and her husband Wally were celebrating their reception over Valentine's weekend, we booked our tickets right away- along with one for Grammy Riggs to come watch the kids. We have NEVER been away from the kids, and it was so great to spend a few days with my wonderful husband. We even got to have conversation and hold each other's hands without someone climbing between us!
The ceiling of the Don Room at El Cortez. The hotel opened in 1927 and the ceiling is all 14 carat gold. It was beautiful!
The happy newlyweds. My sister looked sooooo beautiful and her gown was gorgeous! I loved how she did her hair too- timeless!
Grammy did such a great job with the kids while we were gone. She came a few days before we left and so she's been here for a week- the kids are sure going to miss her!