November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

We had a great Thanksgiving break because we finally got to spend some time with dad on a normal schedule! Since Hailey's due date is very close, we were on strict orders to stay home. Here's our small Thanksgiving for three...
Helping mom make the "big feast" of course
Kevin took Scott down to the Ogden area while I stayed home and got some Christmas decorations finished! (big stars for Kevin!) They spent the day with a good college buddy Tim and his family (some of you might remember him from our wedding...big laughs!)
Of course we decorated for Christmas too! This year we decided to skip the fancy tree and do something fun....we choose snowmen and Scott loves them already! I added some candy canes to the tree after these pics were taken, but already we have a candy cane thief in the house!

While Scott and Kevin were gone for the day, my friend Mel and I made stalkings. I can't wait for next year when our basement is finished and we can hang them on the fireplace mantel.